Thanks to the 40 people who joined the call and asked questions. For those of you who couldn't make it, here are a few highlights of our accomplishments over the last quarter. If you want to hear what we have planned for next quarter there will be an audio recording available soon (for clients only):
Since the last State of the Product Call on November 11, the AngelPoints engineering team has completed:
- 8 releases
- 10 roadmap feature sets or large modules
- 53 smaller enhancements
- Rewards: Manage volunteer incentive programs that drive employee participation.
- Organization Management: Manage your company’s own list of approved non-profit organizations, add organizations, or edit organization information including mission statements and organization logos.
- New Help Site: Replaces the support wiki and provides much clearer support and help documentation
- Upload Participant List into Event Roster: Upload users to a roster from an excel spreadsheet (currently only available for SSO clients)
- Improvements to Event Search: Added flexible opportunities to the event search and gave them more search capabilities
- Validate Hours Page: Enhanced functionality for approving/denying volunteer hours
- CRA: Improvements made for CRA module (used by banking clients)
Over the last quarter, we've implemented four feature requests that came from the ideas bank and we currently have four in development. Two more have been added to our upcoming roadmap.
The ideas bank has been incredibly helpful to me as I look to prioritize the product roadmap going forward so keep the great ideas coming.